If it wasn’t for Harry Potter, I may never have worked in Salesforce
I know strange as it may seem but if it wasn’t for me waking up one morning wanting to appear in a Harry Potter film, I may never have found out about Salesforce. I talk about this on the Salesforce Developer Podcast with the great Josh Birk (@joshbirk) about Salesforce Certification and the Architect Certifications. The Salesforce Developer Podcast is a great podcast for learning more about the Salesforce Developer Community and best practice on the platform.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- How Harry Potter brought me into the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Why I went into the training segment of Salesforce.
- What led to the creation of London’s Calling.
- The challenges COVID brought for London’s Calling in 2020.
- Why admins and developers should look into getting the architect certification.
- How much time you need to get your architect cert.
- The kind of content Francis has online to help people study for their certifications.
- What the Salesforce capability map is.
[…] slot games for ipad mini […]
[…] sildenafil 50mg tablets […]
[…] eli lilly cialis 5mg […]