On the 1st February 2022 Salesforce is going to require that all Salesforce orgs enable multi-factor authentication (MFA). This technically is relatively easy to enable but has a number of implications to be aware of including the potential of increasing the cost of your Salesforce licenses.
In this short course, we will be going to:
- Give an overview of what MFA is
- Understand why MFA is so important
- Understand the potential impact MFA may have on an organisation
- Show the MFA solutions you could implement
- Understand how to roll out a successful MFA project
Who this course is for
- Those people wanting to understand what MFA is
- Administrators or project managers that have been tasked with enabling MFA in their organisation
- Students looking to take their Salesforce Administrator certification or Salesforce Sharing and visibility designer certification.
- An internet connection;
- Modern web browser
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
nothing happens when I click on Start Course
Strange. What happens if you go directly here: https://admintoarchitect.com/lessons/mfa-short-course/
same here, nothing happens when I click on Start Course & link provided just brings me back to https://admintoarchitect.com/courses/salesforce-mfa/
Start Course button does not do anything on Chrome. Same thing on Firefox. On Edge it plays but has not sound.
By clicking that link, It’s directing back again to the same page. No change.unable to access the start course