On the 1st February 2022 Salesforce is going to require that all Salesforce orgs enable multi-factor authentication (MFA). This technically is relatively easy to enable but has a number of implications to be aware of including the potential of increasing the cost of your Salesforce licenses.
In this short course, we will be going to:
- Give an overview of what MFA is
- Understand why MFA is so important
- Understand the potential impact MFA may have on an organisation
- Show the MFA solutions you could implement
- Understand how to roll out a successful MFA project
Who this course is for
- Those people wanting to understand what MFA is
- Administrators or project managers that have been tasked with enabling MFA in their organisation
- Students looking to take their Salesforce Administrator certification or Salesforce Sharing and visibility designer certification.
- An internet connection;
- Modern web browser